Asset integrity management
asset integrity management
Asset Integrity Management
Asset Integrity Management structured in a manner based upon risk approach for control of the vital parts of the Assets covering;
- Overall Integrity Management (Establish dashboard for key data of the assets to be reported and controlled by management, project controls etc.)
- Audit of Systems and Assets – Audit current systems in-place for management, maintenance, performance standards (especial for safety critical systems, equipment storage and preservation, change management, asset register, marine systems, structures, wells, electrical and control systems etc.
- Condition survey and monitoring – Physical survey of assets, inspection of testing programs for SCE and systems, inspections of monitoring devices, records of repairs, instrumentations etc.
- Assessment/Analyses – HAZOP analyses, risk assessments, availability/reliability analyses, functionality survivability, life extension studies, structural reliability, risk based inspection philosophies, program/procedures for operation and repair, fire and explosions, process plant integrity, electrical and control integrity
- Planning and implementation – develop plans for inspection programs, monitoring, testing, maintenance, handling etc.
- Inspections – Inspections of risers, pipelines, structures, equipment surveys, process plants etc.
Pipeline Integrity Management
Engineering IDS has the capability to establish and optimize a management program of pipeline integrity management comprising analyses, inspections, monitoring, maintenance and risk assessment to form the basis for the management program. Engineering IDS can also perform lifetime extension, lifetime calculations of dented and for corroded pipelines or other failure modes such as ageing, leak, erosion, material or mechanical defects etc. by means of non-linear analyses tools.
Structural Integrity Management
Engineering IDS has the capability to establish and optimize a management program based upon structural analyses or review of analyses, re-visit inspection programs and reports, conduct robustness and redundancy analyses, inspection reports, identification of weak spots, quantification of uncertainties, structural reliability analyses, fatigue assessment, establish/develop structural monitoring programs and conduct lifetime extension studies.